Thank you for registering for SGOS 2020! Please be sure to check your inbox for weekly updates and information!
The next step is to book your travel arrangements!
To travel in the United States you must have some form of government-issued photo identification to travel. Please keep in mind:
- The name on your identification must exactly match the name on your airline ticket, including any middle name or middle initial.
- It’s a good idea to take pictures of your identification with your mobile device or make color copies to keep at home and in your luggage. This will expedite the process of getting replacement identification if it is lost or stolen while traveling.
Advisors’ Academy will send you a travel packet about two weeks before you depart for Miami. It will contain all you need to prepare for your trip, including:
- Itinerary Booklet
- Luggage tags
- Do not venture out alone when possible. It is always safer to travel in numbers. Avoid dangerous areas, riding alone in a taxi, or walking alone in unfamiliar areas.
- Always let someone know where you will be and what time you expect to return.
- Pay close attention to your immediate surroundings while in public areas, particularly in crowds. Keep important belongings close to you at all times.