Click the “Registration” tab to the left and fill in all requested fields.
You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
Click on the Travel Arrangements link and enter your preferred airport, dates, times, and any other preferences, or call the number provided to speak with a representative.
A proposed itinerary will be sent to you via email. Reply to the proposed itinerary with your approval (or request changes) within 24 hours. Your tickets will then be issued.
All airline tickets will be electronic tickets. You’ll receive an airline confirmation in your travel packet, approximately two weeks before you travel. Air travel is based on the lowest fares available at the time of ticketing and subject to airline regulations. Any cancellations or changes after ticketing may result in penalties. All penalties will be your responsibility.
Note: Please be aware that seat assignments may not be available at the time of ticketing. Some airlines will allow you to pay an additional fee to ensure that your family sits together, but this fee will be at your own expense. Airline gate agents may try to help family members without adjacent seats sit together, especially those with small children, but there is no guarantee. Additionally, when you check in 24 hours in advance of your trip, you may check if the airline has released additional seats allowing you to sit together.
Citizens of the United States must have government-issued photo identification to travel to Miami. Please keep in mind:
- The name on your identification must exactly match the name on your airline ticket, including any middle name or middle initial.
- It’s a good idea to take pictures of your identification with your mobile device or make color copies to keep at home and in your luggage. This will expedite the process of getting replacement identification if it is lost or stolen while traveling.
Advisors’ Academy will send you a travel packet about two weeks before you depart for Miami. It will contain all you need to prepare for your trip, including:
- Itinerary Booklet
- Luggage tags
- Do not venture out alone when possible. It is always safer to travel in numbers. Avoid dangerous areas, riding alone in a taxi, or walking alone in unfamiliar areas.
- Always let someone know where you will be and what time you expect to return.
- Pay close attention to your immediate surroundings while in public areas, particularly in crowds. Keep important belongings close to you at all times.