All The Details
When is SGOS?
Sunday, May 17, through Thursday, May 21.
How do I register?
Please click on the “Register” tab to the left and fill in the Registration Form. Once you submit your registration form, a new window will open with a link to begin your travel arrangements.
When is the deadline to register?
Friday, February 28, 2020
I have questions about my qualifications and guests I might want to bring.
Please contact Advisors’ Academy at 877-399-1933 and ask for Erika Wilson or Steve Cox.
If I don’t attend, will I be compensated?
Sorry, there is no compensation provided if you don’t attend.
Can I give the trip to someone else if I cannot attend?
No substitutes or cash-outs will be allowed.
May I bring additional guests at my own expense?
Yes. Please contact Erika Wilson for pricing and availability.
Is child care available at the hotel?
The Four Seasons does not provide babysitting services but they recommend Arizona Lullaby Guild – http://arizonalullabyguild.com/. Guests are asked to book direct as they will ask specific questions regarding the children as well as collect payment.
Will I receive additional information about the trip?
Yes! The SGOS Team will be mailing you a Travel Packet two weeks before your departure containing the following:
- Luggage tags
- Itinerary booklet
What should I wear?
Please see What to Bring
How do I book my flights?
- Go to the “Registration” tab on this website and complete your registration. Once you submit your registration, you will be redirected to a new page. Click on the Travel Arrangements button, and you will be prompted to enter your preferred airport, dates, times, and any other preferences.
- You will be contacted via email with a proposed flight itinerary.
- Reply to the proposed itinerary with your approval (or to request changes) within 24 hours. Your tickets will then be issued.
- All airline tickets will be electronic tickets. You’ll receive an airline confirmation in your travel packet approximately two weeks before you travel. Air travel is based on the lowest fares available at the time of ticketing and is subject to airline regulations. Any cancellations or changes after ticketing may result in penalties. All penalties will be your responsibility.
- Note: Please be aware that seat assignments may not be available at the time of ticketing. Some airlines will allow you to pay an additional fee to ensure that your family sits together, but this fee will be at your own expense. Airline gate agents may try to help family members without adjacent seats sit together, especially those with small children, but there is no guarantee. Additionally, when you check-in 24 hours in advance of your trip, you may check if the airline has released additional seats allowing you to sit together.
What's included in the trip?
Please see What’s Included
Note: You will be responsible for your own transportation if you arrive or depart outside of the program dates.
How long is the transfer from the airport to the Four Seasons?
The transfer is approximately 40 minutes (about 31 miles).
How early should I arrive at the airport for my flight?
Be sure to check in and view your flight itinerary online 24 hours prior to travel so you are aware of any last-minute flight changes. We suggest that you arrive at least two hours before your flight departs to allow for enough time to go through security and get to your gate.
What travel documents do I need?
You will need valid government-issued photo identification.
The legal name on your identification must exactly match the name on your airline ticket, including any middle name or middle initial.
May I extend my trip?
All extension expenses will be your responsibility, including additional airfare, credit card processing fees, hotel accommodations, and transfers.
What credit cards are accepted at the hotel?
All major credit cards are accepted.
I would like to pay the difference to get my choice of room at the resort. Is this possible?
We will take your request and check with the resort for availability and cost.
What are the check-in and checkout times at the hotel?
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Don’t see your question here?
Please contact us at 877-399-1933.